1. Catch a baseball at a Major League baseball game.
2. Have at least one healthy baby.
3. Get married to the love of my life.
4. Stay married to the love of my life for my WHOLE life.
5. Out live both of my parents.
6. Drink a Mint Julep at the Kentucky Derby while wearing an amazing hat and dress.
7. Attend the World Cup.
8. Ski the Swiss Alps.
9. Snorkel around the Great Barrier Reef.
10. Make my kid (s) breakfast in bed for a year.
11. Have an East Coast road trip to visit every restaurant on my restaurant bucket list
12. One year volunteer more than I work.
13. Explore during an African Safari.
14. Spend New Year's Eve in Thailand for the Full Moon Party.
15. One year get through my "50 restaurants to try this year" list in Seattle.
I hope all of you have a long bucket list and you check off every one in your lifetime! xo.
Post must include the following text and links to qualify:
This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.